Thursday, 2 February 2017

Velvet Valentine's

A Valentine's Day inspired look. Admittedly quite in advance but me and my boyfriend are having to celebrate it early this weekend due to long distance/ logistical problems.
I last wore these tights when I was a confused and emo(tional) teenager, but I recently saw someone else wearing them and it inspired me to dig them out again. Tights are v important and dernier is everything.
Outfit details below - wearing another gifted necklace from my birthday, my friends clearly have excellent taste hehe. xoxo




Top: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: River Island
Choker: Gifted (Topshop)
Tights: Primark
Boots: New Look

11 comments:

  1. Your outfit is perfect for Valentine's Day! I love how shredded the hem of your skirt is. I hope you guys have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect casual but pretty look for VDay Imogen <3 love the choker and that top...so gorj <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect outfit for a valentine date! Surely going to take some ideas for this. :)
    Young And Free Apparel Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have tights like that! Managed to rip them I wore them so much, I am loving that top though its super cute. Hope you and your boyfriend had a lovely early valentine's!

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izzy haha ikr they're a major throw back, yeah it was lovely thanks :) just followed you xx

      Delete
  5. Ahhh i adore this outfit! The velvet stands out so much! <3 You look great!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete